NetComm Wireless Limited (ASX: NTC) is a leading developer of innovative broadband products sold globally to telecommunications carriers, core network providers and system integrators. For over 32 years NetComm has developed a portfolio of world first data communication products, and is a respected global provider of 3G and 4G wireless devices servicing the major telecommunications carrier, Machine-to-Machine (M2M) and Rural Broadband markets. NetComm’s products are designed to meet the growing needs of today’s diverse home, business and industrial broadband applications and designed to optimise the performance of global network advancements. Headquartered in Sydney, Australia, NetComm has offices in the US, Canada, UK, New Zealand, Middle East and Japan.
- The business had two separate CRM for different departments.
- No web to lead connection as everything was based on emails
- Multiple and duplicate data entry between email and CRM
- No clear pipeline and dashboard reporting for manager.
- limited and manual visibility of team members activity related to LEADS and CONTACTS
- KPI was hard to track as it entered in spreadsheet then updated and printed during weekly meeting.
- Data stored in SALESFORCE and ZOHO for the same client base.
- Lack of tool to integrate leads, campaigns, customer relationship to understand business data for their clients.
- Reduce duplication of work and data entry within sales admin team.
- Very limited data secruity between different sales rep and stuff
- Connecting website enquires to Zoho CRM directly by regiod which gets auto assigned to SALES REP. Also applied escalation rule if not acctioned
- CustomLEAD dashboard and reports for magagment to get a clear view and status of all LEADs accors the whole business.
- Decommision of Salesforce and using Zoho CRM as single CRM to run entire business
- Customized online reporting to management and sales staff to prioritize actions to drive better sales closure
- Data security based on user login and department
- Single data entry point
- Workfloew and alerts on POTENTIAL stages.
- Save costs of $24,000 per annum on license fee from SaleForce.
- 80% reduction in duplicate data entry.
- Transparent and easy communication across team members across the business.
- More focus on sales and sales related activity rather doing admin work.
- No more excel based report for user or managment. As it is replaced by live DASHBOARD.
- Life cycle of each record can be measured and viewed at any point of time.
- Increase in sales by 20% on the first month of the rollout due to efficiency in system.
- Management dashboard to articulate ground realities and choke points.