Google Apps provides the document management solutions which are user-friendly and absolutely inexpensive to use. Any business that wants to create a reliable and serious image will benefit from using these apps. There are several Google apps in addition to Google docs, Google drive, etc which can be used to store, create and share documents online with your team and people working from different places very easily. These Google Applications include Ultradox, AODocs, Zoho Docs, Box, OfficeDrop, GoFileDrop, Papyrus, Syncplicity, etc.
The benefits of using Google Apps for document management are listed as below:
- Access from anywhere and from any device with huge online storage capacity
- Sharing through links which are password protected
- No need of heavy attachments to be sent to share and manage documents
- Chat or speak with your team anytime and collaborate to work in real time
- Revise, review, edit and work with all the editing history so that the changes can be reviewed and comments can be traced.
- Work on documents even in offline mode, these can be synced when you go online
- Adding users is simple and managing your documents is very easy with Google Apps with centralized administration and 24 hour Google Support
- All these features are available through a very inexpensive pricing structure.
- Links your business with other Google products as Gmail, Google Drive, etc.
How does Oscillosoft help you?
Oscillosoft Consulting is a third party document management solution provider and is associated with several Google Application vendors. We have a global presence and have the expertise to provide advisory and services support to businesses according to their custom needs. We will provide you solutions for your requirement of add on applications to access your documents from anywhere and from any device. Our cloud document management services have been used and recommended by several of our clients and is reflected in our increasing client base.