School timetabling is often a laborious and costly process. Research at Sydney University addressed the problem and the result is Edval: powerful algorithms for automatic and semi-automatic timetable generation.
Edval service philosophy is unique:
- School requirements are entered into a user-friendly software program, Edval
- The Edval software processes these requirements to produce a timetable using many automated tools
- If school requirements change, a new timetable can be constructed within days
- Edval software provides full control to users, for constructing, analysing and modifying their timetable solutions
- Schools requiring more “hands on” assistance may use the Edval Construction service, an optional
- service where Edval team of experts work directly with the school to produce a complete timetable solution.