Forums in Zoho Projects are interactive message boards where team members can share an idea and brainstorm, spark conversations and get solution from experts in a team.
Now what is a forum? Forums are interactive message boards where team members can share an idea and brainstorm, spark conversations and get solution from experts in a team.
This new feature in Zoho Projects allows team members to create forums wherein they are free to discuss and assign tasks according to department or goals.
As the global workforce diversifies and outsourcing is becoming a viable solution for many companies, Zoho recognises the challenge of establishing communication amongst team members. Forums make it easier for team members to exchange ideas on how to achieve goals, share files, and assign tasks.
Other features in Forums include: Project Coordinator, Project Management Plan, Collaboration Software, Document Management, Dropbox Integration, Google Apps, Timesheet Software, Bug Tracking Software, etc. Forums are also accessible via mobile app through Apple and Android store.
Here are some of the benefits your team can get out of in creating a forum in Zoho Projects:
- It lets you collaborate and collate communications with various or group of project team members
- You can access relevant knowledge instantly for improved decisions.
- Be able to interact with team members scattered across the globe.
- Escalate critical bugs and get immediate solution from experts in the team
- Tap the knowledge, skills and ideas in your team – all from a single place.
Don’t have a Project Management Software? Why not sign up for free:
Oscillosoft is an Australian based company specialising in Zoho Projects consulting, implementations, development, integrations, training and support.
For direct enquiries, contact us at email@example.com